Collection+ for a thorough cash flow control and a sound financial practice
Continuous monitoring of the cash flow is essential for the survival of your business. This applies to every company, so also your customers want to protect their cash positions and therefore often postpone their payments as long as possible. Your challenge is to monitor the cash flow within your company without affecting the good relationship with your customers. Under the motto 'Time is Money', proactivity and prompt intervention are necessary for an efficient debtor management because the following up of defaulters is valuable time that you cannot invest in the relationship with your other customers.
iFacto Collection+ allows you to manage your accounts proactively. You can predefine where and in what order successive tasks should be performed. The system ensures timely execution of these tasks so you can tune the debtor management of your company based on the business strategy. With iFacto Collection+, you can take into account the individual situation of each client, using Key Performance Indicators. Your employees receive a daily summary of the recalculated KPIs of their clients. Based on this, the system suggests the actions that the employee can perform or not. Collection+ captures the possible absence of a worker by maximizing cooperation and by making possible a fast and easy transfer of responsibilities from one person to another. Both the finished and the neglected tasks are kept in the system so that the management can follow the performance of individual employees or the entire team by means of reports.
Why choose iFacto Collection+?
Here is an overview of the main functions of Collection+ :
- Identify Key Performance Indicators per customer
- Identifying employees and defining staff responsibilities
- Identify employee groups
- Free defining of templates
- Automatically assign action triggers action to customers and customer groups
- Cockpit view: the most relevant information is displayed on the employee?s screen
- Complete set of tools to manage your debtors file: phone, mail, letter, report, blocking and unblocking actions of customers
- Individual treatment of actions