Online ERP demo for the potato, vegetable and fruit sector: SI Foodware AGF
SI Foodware AGF is an ERP solution based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 specifically for the potato, vegetable and fruit sector.
Batch Administration is at the core of the solution and enables the monitoring of logistical and financial transactions concerning articles at batch and even lot level, including documents. You then have full control of optimally matching supply and demand.
Together with Schouw Informatisering, on Wednesday 29 March we will be pleased to show you an online demo of why 70 companies with a total of 1,700 software users work with this agro-specific solution every day.
From 3 pm.
- Look and feel: introduction to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
- Purchasing: simple recording and adaptation of purchase costs.
- Production: user-friendly and complete.
- Sales: certainty and speed with insight into and a grip on stock availability.
- Conflicts screen: variations between supply and demand are clearly displayed.
- Logistics: insight and speed during planning and execution (including RF scanning).
- Batch Administration: follow logistical and financial transactions concerning articles at batch level including documents.
Veldkant 33 A