Finance consultant Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC / NAV
- You work together in a project team with other functional and technical consultants led by a project manager.
- You analyze the financial processes of the customers, give advice and translate them into our solutions.
- You guide keys users during the course of implementation, ensure parameterization and are responsible for the scope of the project.
- You provide training.
- You compile clear technical descriptions and communicate them with the technical team.
- You build a relationship with your customer with your financial knowledge.
- You plan, coordinate and document your activities according to the set budgets and timing.
Knowledge and experience
- You preferably have a Bachelor's or Master's in Accountancy/Financial Management.
- You have thorough knowledge of financial processes.
- You have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC / NAV.
- You have experience with financial projects at medium-sized and large companies.
- You are Dutch speaking and can fluently express yourself in English.
- You have a highly analytical attitude and enjoy using creativity and innovation while working on solutions for customers.
- You can independently persist with your tasks in a project team.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and you can easily adapt to different business cultures.
- You are someone with a hunger for new knowledge and are eager to learn quickly.
- With your enthusiasm, you know how to motivate both the internal team and customers.
- Work at a leading Dynamics 365 partner.
- A competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience.
- Fringe benefits such as meal expenses, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
- A fascinating job in a dynamic team.
- Career development opportunities and training.
- An enjoyable working environment.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Let us know why you are the right candidate, and send your letter of motivation together with your CV to Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job description.