Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant Sales
- You work in a multidisciplinary team led by a project manager and a solution architect on implementation projects based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Within these implementations you are responsible for the end-to-end design of the sales process from quotation up to and including payment of the invoice.
- You take the agreed scope, milestones, planning and budgets into account.
- You analyze business processes and issues of the client, lead interactive workshops and support the client and colleagues during the testing and implementation of the solution.
- Where necessary, you work out specific customized solutions and / or integrations with the solution architect.
- You provide training for key users, and possibly end users and team members, in the solution.
Knowledge and experience
- You preferably have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or ICT.
- You have more than 5 years of extensive experience in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (Dynamics AX 2012/2009)
- You have a provable experience in setting up the sales process for customers.
- You are able to advise customers on orders , delivery notes, invoices, pricing mechanisms, etc.
- You have knowledge of other domains within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O that are related to the sales process such as accounting, inventory, purchasing, production and logistics.
- Relevant experience in working out custom specifications, data migrations and integrations with other software is a plus.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dynamics F&O transactional database.
- You have provable experience in LCS.
- You have a highly analytical attitude and enjoy using creativity and innovation while working on solutions for customers.
- You can independently persist with your tasks in a project team.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and you can easily adapt to different business cultures.
- You are someone with a hunger for new knowledge and are eager to learn quickly.
- With your enthusiasm, you know how to motivate both the internal team and customers.
- Work at a leading Dynamics 365 partner.
- A competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience.
- Fringe benefits such as meal expenses, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
- A fascinating job in a dynamic team.
- Career development opportunities and training.
- An enjoyable working environment.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Let us know why you are the right candidate, and send your letter of motivation together with your CV to Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich or by mail to email@example.com mentioning the job description.