Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Integration Specialist
- You work in a multidisciplinary team led by a project manager and a solution architect.
- You analyze the integration issues between Microsoft Dynamics F&O and other (legacy) systems.
- You advise both the customer and the internal project team regarding the direction of the solution, the technology to be used, etc.
- You are responsible for drawing up the budgets and determining the milestones.
- You are responsible from A to Z for the implementation of (complex) integration projects.
- You manage a team of other software developers, consultants and suppliers during the realization of the project.
Knowledge and experience
- You preferably have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in ICT.
- You have more than 7 years of experience in the development of customized and integration solutions within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (Dynamics AX 2012/2009).
- You have a minimal provable experience of 1-2 years in Dynamics 365 F&O.
- You have 4-5 years of experience in the use of the Data Management Framework (DMF / DIXF) within Dynamics F&O / Dynamics AX.
- You have knowledge in defining the different ETL steps and you have successfully completed various data migration projects.
- You are experienced in data integration by using services based on OData, REST and SOAP.
- You have provable knowledge of Apache KAFKA or are prepared to quickly acquire this knowledge.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dynamics F&O transactional database.
- You know how to apply version control by using Visual Studio Team services or Team Foundation Server.
- You have provable experience in LCS.
- You have a highly analytical attitude and enjoy using creativity and innovation while working on solutions for customers.
- You can independently persist with your tasks in a project team.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and you can easily adapt to different business cultures.
- You are someone with a hunger for new knowledge and are eager to learn quickly.
- With your enthusiasm, you know how to motivate both the internal team and customers.
- Work at a leading Dynamics 365 partner.
- A competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience.
- Fringe benefits such as meal expenses, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
- A fascinating job in a dynamic team.
- Career development opportunities and training.
- An enjoyable working environment.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Let us know why you are the right candidate, and send your letter of motivation together with your CV to Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich or by mail to email@example.com mentioning the job description.