Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect
- You work in a multidisciplinary team led by a project manager.
- You are responsible for the substantive solution of automation projects at our customers based on Dynamics 365 F&O. For this you are the point of contact within our organization for the C-Level, the business owners and the management of the customer.
- You advise both the customer and the internal project team regarding the solution direction, the technology to be used, etc ...
- You manage substantive a team of consultants, developers and product experts and translate the customer's business requirements into a strong solution based on Dynamics 365 F&O.
- You contribute to the further expansion of our sector-specific solutions.
- You are jointly responsible for drawing up the project budgets and determining the milestones.
- Giving a (commercial) presentation to customers, prospects and suppliers does not deter you.
Knowledge and experience
- You preferably have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or ICT.
- You have more than 5 years of experience with the implementation of Dynamics 365 F&O (Dynamics AX 2012/2009) in a multi-site or multi-country environment.
- You have more than 7 years of experience in solution design, analysis and prototyping.
- You preferably have knowledge / experience of the business processes within one of the following sectors: food industry, wholesale, distribution, logistics or retail.
- You have extensive experience in one or more of the following functional domains: Finance, Trade, Planning, WMS, TMS, Production.
- Knowledge of LCS, CDS and the development tools in relation to Dynamics 365 F&O is a plus.
- Experience in Business Process Modeling (BPM) and data migration is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You have a highly analytical attitude and enjoy using creativity and innovation while working on solutions for customers.
- You can independently persist with your tasks in a project team.
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and you can easily adapt to different business cultures.
- You are someone with a hunger for new knowledge and are eager to learn quickly.
- With your enthusiasm, you know how to motivate both the internal team and customers.
- Work at a leading Dynamics 365 partner.
- A competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience.
- Fringe benefits such as meal expenses, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
- A fascinating job in a dynamic team.
- Career development opportunities and training.
- An enjoyable working environment.
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Let us know why you are the right candidate, and send your letter of motivation together with your CV to Veldkant 33B, 2550 Kontich or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job description.