Guided by Eric Wauters, six times elected as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, our technical team works daily to develop tools to optimize ease of use for developers, consultants and end users.
Until recently, changes made to the source code of Microsoft Dynamics NAV were never saved, which was a major shortcoming for many programmers. iFacto Revision meets this need:
It allows to monitor what has been modified, why it has changed, who did it and when.
- Simplicity: iFacto Revision is easy to install and should only be set up once for all employees that work with objects
- Nothing changes for the user, programming experience remains the same as before
- iFacto Revision can be linked to Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, a source control software for small software development projects.
- iFacto Revision can be linked to Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) that allows source control, data collection, reporting and project management for big joint software development projects
- iFacto Revision provides an additional feature that allows comparing objects between databases. In that way for example a live database can be compared with a test version. If differences among the two versions appear, the databases can be transposed to an online tool and the items are updated immediately.